Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Tuesday 31 October 2023

The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge #5

   

I enjoyed participating in the Cat Lovers Hop for several years -  

so I am happy to join in 
and remember our dear friend Janis Woolbright.

I decided to make a fifth card for this challenge.


I started with a white slimline card matted with red card and a Stampin Up paper.
I then added the image coloured with markers and cut out. I then added glitter glue to the hat, beard and tail. Finally I added a sentiment sticker.


The image is Leigh's new Santa Puss




Happy Crafting!



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation with this gorgeous cat!
    Ellie (hopping along in the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge in honor of dear Janis Woolbright)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card with this tall Santa kitty! Gorgeous background paper too! Thank you so much for linking up another adorable kitty card at Christmas Kickstart's Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge in memory of our dear friend Janis! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this tall kitty. She is so regal. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Miss Santa Puss is just gorgeous! She has a bit of a retro feel - love that! The background paper is purrfect too! I keep thinking how Janis would have loved each and every one of our cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely slimline creation. That cat is just adorable. Thanks for playing at The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge where we are remembering our dear friend Janis, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! My black cat is slender like this. It reminds me of him. Thanks so much for joining the Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge - Helpful Hopper Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great kitty image - beautiful Christmas card, Susan.
    Thank you for joining the special Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge in memory of our dear friend, Janis Woolbright. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.