Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 18 October 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH Day 18

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

 So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft

Let's hope the "GOOD LUCK" horseshoe in the window keeps this family safe on Halloween night! What a terrific, spooky postcard illustration circa 1910.



I like to share something old and something new ...

I have been trawling through my old makes and come across this set of ATCs from 2012 - three made using the triple stamping technique.

oh - and that's me dressed as a pumpkin...



My new make... I made a set of 9 ATCS like this to take part in a swap.
Again I used the Tim Holtz dies (the small image) and sequins and googly eyes..


This is what I had returned:


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Day 18 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    Spooktacular ATC and what a fun set you received in return!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your ATC's! Especially the Pumpkin one from 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FaBOOlous ATC ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค❤️

    Thanks for joining in our 2023 Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - DT
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those googly eyes just made me giggle! Your set of ATC's are eye popping great with those purples and orange!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.