Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Monday 16 October 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH Day 16

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

AND we are half-way through!! So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft
This is one of my favorite postcard sets because of the "black bag" jack-o'-lantern luminaries. SO COOL!!! Great illustrations circa 1910.





I like to share something old and something new... 


This ATC is from 2014 using an old Bugaboo image.




My new make...

Yesterday I shared these pages from my Halloween journal. These images were from a page from Gecko Galz.


With the rest of the images I made a set of Halloween cards.






And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!


5 comments:

  1. The new make is the set of cards. For some reason linky would not bring up all the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular additions to your ‘This is Halloween Book’ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค

    Thanks for joining in our 2023 Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - DT
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! Your set of cards are faBOOlous!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages and cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make a black bag luminary now! The little ghost ATC is too cute to spook! Your set of Halloween cards looks so elegantly frightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.