Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Sunday 29 October 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 DOH Day 29

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

 So let's celebrate Halloween!! 

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft

I love seeing illustrations of witches having a grand old time on Halloween! These enchanting Halloween postcards are circa 1910.



I like to share something old and something new 

My main project in 2021 was a Halloween album. 


This page featured a flap which flips over the page.



I used Leigh's Once upon a starry night svg files to form this flap - these may not be on Leigh's new site yet.


I added the Tim Holtz geo bat across the aperture.


The flap folds back over a second page which is layers of papers from my stash and includes Tim Holtz Branched Birch die cut.

On the lower part you can see one of Leigh's sentiments which are scattered through my book. 



My new make... a couple more pages in this year's album:



This features a background from Michelle Grant and the image from the
And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

5 comments:

  1. Loving how the Purple and Blue pops these images. Fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular additions to your ‘This is Halloween Book’
    ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devilish pages, Spooktastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 29 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! Wonderful look back at your past album and your new one is coming along nicely with that wicked awesome Alice themed image. Thanks for using my SVG Cutz and playing along with us again this year!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to used the Once Upon a Starry Night this year but didn't get to it :( Dark Alice with the totally spooky cat certainly made a spooky page! This year's album is really terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.