Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 22 July 2020

10th Annual Christmas in July Event with Bugaboo... Day 4

Catch Christmas in July at Catch the Bug this week!


Day 4's event is Bingo Challenge and flash freebie.



Here's my card ... using Christmas Rocking Horse


I printed the image, die cut it with a scalloped circle and coloured it with a variety of pens, including Wink of Stella in clear and gold to give it some sparkle.


I then started with a white rectangular card blank and added a pale pink patterned paper - from Pretty Pastels Creations.

I then became a bit inventive with the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches #564


I added the scalloped circle towards the middle with die cut Christmas trees to the top and bottom. This is a favourite die from Stamplorations and one much used last Christmas...


I then added the sentiment - a stamp from Creative Stamping - another scalloped circle placed on dimensional tape  with three pink pearls.


I will link this to The Day Four Linky at Catch The Bug - having used 3 lines from the Bingo board: Pearls/Bugaboo image/Pattern Paper, Pearls/Sentiment/Die cut, Sparkle/Bugaboo Image/Sentiment.

I will also link it to Tuesday Morning Sketches 564



Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love all of the added elements to it. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas In July event. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I might just pop over and snag that image, especially now I have a program to colour in on my IPad x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those xmas trees are really genius on that card for the sketch! I am terrible with sketch challenges because I can't think outside the box! LOL Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! It's perfect for our Christmas in July event! I hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so clever how you have put this card together. Great coloring of the cute rocking horse.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and at Catch the Bug Christmas in July event.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Christmas card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creativity on your project!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job coloring the image and I love the background paper. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.