Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 26 July 2020

LeighSB Designs Christmas in July Blog Hop #19


Once again LeighSBDesigns is hosting a blog hop
 to help keep us creatively inspired and busy
 while staying safe at home during this terrible pandemic!
This time it is to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY


Christmas in July Blog Hop 2020
hosted by

Join us & stay creative & get a jump on your Christmas cards & gifts!
See HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!


I am pretty sure this is my 19th link up to LeighSB's Christmas in July - I am trying to add something for each of the 24 days...

I don't know about you but I have been seeing lots of triple pop up box/cube cards online...
This is the you tube video I watched...Iced Images

Anyway as the box sides are 2.75 inches square I thought this would be excellent as a display item for ATCoins - as you know I often use ATCs or ATCoins as a feature on my cards e.g.


The first one is from years ago but you might remember the second from July 11th.

I started by taking a sheet of 12 by 12 and scoring it at 2.75, 5.5, 8.25 and 11 inches.


I then trimmed off half an inch at the right hand side and cut it into three strips of 5.5 inches and 2.75  inches (x 2). 


Having trimmed the corners off the end tags I folded all these into mountain folds and stuck them together...




Next step is to stick the boxes together and then it's decoration...


I added squares of paper from my scraps - this was ends from some Webster's Pages 'Today'.
As you can see the card will lie flat for an envelope - the pegs helped to take the photograph.



 The sentiment is placed on little tabs - a little tricky (suggest you watch the video!!)

Now time for the ATCoins... all these you have seen before...






I did have to find a couple extra...



In the Half-o-ween hop I made a collection of ATCs using  "Party" Balleigh Monster.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/811726895/party-balleigh-monster-set-whimsically?ref=shop_home_feat_2&pro=1 

I had printed the image several times and I had a lot of that red stripy paper...



Anyway here's an ATCoin...


The one on the left was just a couple of die cuts I had on my desk...
Plenty of scattered twigs Distress Ink around the edges!





I will add this  to Leigh's Linky. 

I have just discovered The Build Your Stash Holiday Hop so I will add this card there!


Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

  1. I love all of your makes....fab cards, ATCs and coins!!! Fabulous cube box you made Susan, I too made one after seeing one being made on C&Craft....haven’t finished it yet!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant display for all your ATCoins, love it!!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not a clue how this is made after the initial boxes! The heat must have affected my brain! Your decoration is brilliant. Thank you for the link to the video because I really want to have a go at this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting Ive to look twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome Christmas box! So glad you've joined us at the Build Your Stash Holiday Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such an awesome Christmas card box! Thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July 2020 Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to try this! I remember both the cuties at the top of the post! :) Your cubes are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the cutest box and the coins are a great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.