Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 16 July 2020

LeighSB Designs Christmas in July Blog Hop #8


Once again LeighSBDesigns is hosting a blog hop
 to help keep us creatively inspired and busy
 while staying safe at home during this terrible pandemic!
This time it is to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY

We have just finished our first, of six more weeks, of lockdown here in Melbourne -
  today the largest number of "extra cases since the day before" was announced.

 We are not near the end yet...
Thank goodness for crafting!


Christmas in July Blog Hop 2020
hosted by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps


Join us & stay creative & get a jump on your Christmas cards & gifts!
See 
HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY sale thru July 31!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

First today, a reshare - My 'Snowman' book! This was my Halloween scrapbook from last October turned upside down and started backwards.

You might remember the cover - although that skull fell off at some stage!


It has both a creepy and cute feel featuring the following page and the Sizzix die cut Snowmen.


This page uses the Delicious Doodles Evil Snowman and I have used that again today.
Today is another ATCoins day - the backs are Leigh's freebie:


The fronts are snowmen - cute and creepy!


Both images were printed (fortunately while I still had ink in my printer), coloured with Copics, punched to 2.25inch circles and distressed around the edge with black soot.
They were then added to silver card circles.
The first is the Delicious Doodles image.


The second snowman is from All Dressed Up   it's snowing

  


I will add these to Leigh's Linky. 

P.S. Can you see Father Christmas in this ATC I made yesterday?



Happy Crafting!




6 comments:

  1. Love your ATCoins....cute and creepy snowmen! Yes I see Father Christmas profile....very clever!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That snowman is scary! Don’t think I have seen many snowy Halloween cards, but I am sure there is snow somewhere in October:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome journal page re-share... That is one scary snowman! Love your ATC COINS! I do see father Christmas in the ATC you created yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your 2 snowman ATCoins, so fabulously different and fun!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovelove that creepy snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Father Christmas is there! I love the creepy snowman with his skulls flowing over! :) The "cute" snowman on the first ATC reminds me of the Frosty the Snowman show that aired every Christmas for ages! And of course the creepy snowman does keep Frosty in line I imagine! Fab ATC's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.