Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 24 July 2020

Color Dare Challenge #404



This is another make for the


Do pop over to the Color Dare Challenge and take a look at my teamies' makes!

This is today's colour scheme:



I have used Candy Apple, Nectarine and Lemonade.

I used appropriate colours of Distress Oxide to make the blended background. I spritzed this with a little water. I placed this on a white card blank, adding a little faux stitching around the edges with a black fineliner.
I then added the image, coloured with Copics and cut out.


The image is Bugaboo's Friend blocks Duo



Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

  1. I love the background! Great sentiment for these trying times we are in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought - I sent this to a special friend...

      Delete
  2. Great job on your background, CAS and very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background! What a sweet sentiment , too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background as it is super colorful.Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the distress oxide background you created with those sunset type colours. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background and the sentiment, very appropriate since we have just discovered we have to go back into quarantine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.