Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 14 July 2020

LeighSB Designs Christmas in July Blog Hop #6


Once again LeighSBDesigns is hosting a blog hop
 to help keep us creatively inspired and busy
 while staying safe at home during this terrible pandemic!
This time it is to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY

As we are in another 6 weeks lockdown here in Melbourne
 it will definitely keep me busy!

Christmas in July Blog Hop 2020
hosted by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps


Join us & stay creative & get a jump on your Christmas cards & gifts!
See 
HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY sale thru July 31!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

Today I have been making ATCoins...

OK - so my printer is almost out of ink - at the beginning of the year we wouldn't have thought twice about nipping out to get some! And I am on my last piece of white card until my order comes in the post ( cannot guarantee how long that will be...)

Fortunately in my bits and bobs folder I had some ATCoin backings ready to go.


Two general purpose ones from Oddball Art Co and half a dozen of Leigh's freebie - which I just had to colour with Copics.

So get ready for a few ATCoins - here are the first two...

The first one has a black base followed by a circle of Distress Ink background. I stamped this in black with a tree  - from Stampin' Up's Jolliest Time of the Year. I added a touch of green Copic and some tiny pearls.


The second one has a cream base with Tim Holtz leaves die cut from an alcohol ink background and layered up. I then added a black ring, three pearls and some sparkly leaves that I found in my sewing box.



I will add these to Leigh's Linky. 

Just to finish I thought this was quite festive for Christmas in July:



Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Love your ATCoins Susan with the added pearls!


    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your coins they are beautiful... love all the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC coins. A great idea to use previously made backgrounds. I hope you get your white card soon, if you have any metallic pens you could use black card. I wonder if you could sponge white acrylic paint onto black card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just remembered doing this: https://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.com/2020/05/leighsbdesigns-halloween-in-may-blog_31.html

      Delete
  4. Fabulous ATCoins!!!! This year just keeps getting worse, I hope you get your supplies very soon & continue to stay safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always enjoy looking at your ATCoins makes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made some wonderful, sparkly ATC's with what you had on hand! I love that! Hubby looks fab with the festive face mask!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.