Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Outlawz Crash Your Stash - Sequins

This is my third make for the DT team of 

Outlawz Crash Your Stash!


The sponsor this month is Sherry West Art 


The challenge for this month  starting on July 15th is to use sequins.

I don't have many sequins in my stash these days so was pleased to come across these snowflakes and thought I would do Christmas in July!

I printed this and then coloured it with Copics.

I started with a square white card blank and then added a square of black card then blue spot (LC Designs). I then used 'thinlit' dies from  Tim Holtz Snowman Scene die set 662422 to create the background using a scrap of grey and white card. I then added the cut out image, followed by some snowflake sequins.


You will find this on the Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge

I will also add it to Leigh's Christmas in July Hop



Christmas in July Blog Hop 2020
hosted by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps


Join us & stay creative & get a jump on your Christmas cards & gifts!
See 
HOP POST for details and rules!
Play fair and have lots of fun!
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY sale thru July 31!
Stay Inspired and Stay Safe!

I will add this to Leigh's Linky. 


Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. A fun scene Susan love penguin tangled up with the lights!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pale blue card is just right for your scene, I haven’t seen those dies yet, must go and have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background love the little guy all tangled up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous festive penguin, so cute!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is delightful! I am in love with the little penguin and this wonderful background! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.