Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 15 July 2020

ATC and Pocket Letter Time

A week or so ago my daughter and I had a lovely time marbling some backgrounds.
I have now been using them to make cards and ATCs - I would like to share some of those ATCs with you now - however my photos were a little difficult as I was fighting with this...


...and the fact that the ATCs needed a bit more time under the heavy pressing book!

Some while ago I bought the ATC Hamsa Hands ATC Set from Lost Coast Designs but I only unearthed them when I was sorting through my stamps and packing to move here.
I am pretty sure they have never been used before...
so this is another NBUS and I will link to NBUS Challenge #16

Initially I just stamped the images on some background, trimmed them, added just a touch of Copics and placed them on rectangles of black card.


However my plan was to use the images 'off the edge' to join in 


To these I had also added some silver embellishments.

To go slightly off at a tangent, when I was looking at the backgrounds I was surprised to see images in them:


Not sure if the photos are good enough to show what I could see!
But look at this ATC:


In this one I could definitely see a lizard:


In the end I had made 9 ATCs so they came together in a Pocket Letter...


Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamped and background designs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a cool pocket letter. Love how you used the hand stamps and the backgrounds are awesome. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.