Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 12 July 2020

LeighSB Designs Christmas in July Blog Hop #4


Once again LeighSBDesigns is hosting a blog hop
 to help keep us creatively inspired and busy
 while staying safe at home during this terrible pandemic!
This time it is to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY

As we have just entered another 6 weeks lockdown here in Melbourne
 it will definitely keep me busy!

Join us & stay creative & get a jump on your Christmas cards & gifts!
See 

Just a quick card to show you today using elements from the Yeti Collection
Not really happy with the colouring  - I had finished it - didn't like it - touched it up and messed it up! Ever had one of those days?


Anyway the base is a white card with a square of paper from crafterschoice Minerals 12 by 12 pad.  Everything else was from the Yeti Collection, coloured with Copics and some 'Wink of Stella' on the parcels. I added some faux stitching around the sentiment with a pen that didn't turn out to be a fineliner...


I will add this to Leigh's Linky. 


By the way if you were wondering what happened to the last tiny scrap of bee fabric...


Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Too cute Yeti card, fun, whimsical and happy, also love your bee material mask, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card... Yeti is ready for Christmas. We are our own worst critic!!! I felt the same about my Monument Valley ATC! LOVE your new mask!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I was wondering! It made a stylish mask! I don't see any mistakes and sure wish my mistakes turned out so well! :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Yeti card, love it!!! Fab mask too!!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Sue...we've all had many of those days that's for sure plus one is always ones own worse critic so enough said LOL! Love your bee mask!
    So happy to have you joining in the Christmas in July blog hop fun at LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps ;0)

    Stay Inspired & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I can’t see your messed up bits, but I have had plenty of those days! Great idea for the bee fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool and love your coloring on the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thank you because the article has told me something new. You can also read our blog :
    Printed mask online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.