Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 27 July 2020

Butterfly Challenge - A is for Accordian Fold Card - Post #4



The theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge #144 is A is for Accordian Fold card.
 and she gives instructions on how to make FIVE versions here
This is Version 5.
Mrs A goes through the process in the tutorial.
I am hoping also to get number 4 done but I may not have time!!

The wheel is as follows:


As you can see from this first picture - the card folded up - I have used two patterned papers (although one is just as a sort of washi) and all the colours listed in one of those papers!
The base card is also apricot.


The paper is actually both sides of a Webster's Pages 12 by 12 Today.
The sentiment is a Visible Image stamp, stamped in Versafine Clair Warm Breeze.

I followed Mrs A's instructions to reach the initial fold.


Next step - adding the paper.


Inside I added this image from Bugaboo Beautiful Blocks in Color, printed and coloured with Copics, and complete with butterfly.


This is the final card:






I will link this to the Butterfly Challenge #144 having used all elements.




Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! That looks complicated, but amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased that you gave this version a try. It really looks stunning and not that hard to make. Fiddly maybe but oh so worth it. I love your paper designs. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.