Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Addicted to Stamps and More - Birthday Challenge



Here's my Birthday project...for Challenge #398 at Addicted to Stamps and More


This is a Herringbone card and is the current theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge  and I will link this card there.
 Mrs A gives instructions for these here with the following associated wheel. 
This is version 11.


Firstly I followed Mrs A's instructions to form the 3 Bar Herringbone pattern. I used papers from Kaiser craft Pen and Ink 6.5" Paper pad and orange card which included the colours: Heatwave, Hansa yellow and Hazel.


I added a strip across the middle and the tag and sentiment from the same paper pad, matted on orange. I added hemp string to the tag.


 Hope you will enter the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge! Do hop over to see the fabulous inspiration from my team-mates!


Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

  1. What a great technique Susan and I love the overall vintage look you achieved!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly done with the papers you picked! Great card, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out to be quite beautiful! Love the herringbone technique with those delicate butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! What a patience to make this card. It is just gorgeous with all these pattern papers. Fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning birthday card! That herringbone background is a masterpiece, lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your idea of using the butterflies on the attached tag.
    Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is amazing!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.