Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Leigh's "Gothic Valentine" Day 4 - part 2

     

I am pleased to once again join in one of Leigh's Hops:
Leigh's "Gothic Valentine"
4th Annual Blog Hop
February 13 - 16, 2021

This is my second Day #4 post but I wonder if I can do just one more?


As usual I will try to re-post something from before and post something new each day...


Here is 'a dark Valentine' or two that I have made in the past!

 Here I made a set of ATCs using the Bloobel now Twistoon stamp - Thank you for the Flowers.


And here is an ATC with an image from Bugaboo.


One of my favourite ATCs using a Lost Coast real rubber stamp DOD AMOR


While I was looking through my ATC boxes  I came across this tag which put me in the mood for the new make in this post...


For something new I have made a card...


Firstly, using a Tim Holtz paper I put black texture paste through a window stencil.
Once dry I cut out the windows... and then placed a piece of alcohol ink plus silver foil background behind the windows.



I then added a Tim Holtz sticker.


Hope you can see the silver shining in this picture.






I will add my card to the linky


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Love your quirky ATCs Susan and Gothic stained glass arch!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 4 of my Gothic Valentine blog hop! Wonderful Gothic window with the alcohol ink technique! Thanks for sharing this newbie and past makes with us at LeighSBDesigns!
    Leigh
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    http://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness what gothic creeptastic feelings this window screams with! I love the alcohol inks stained glass! Marvelous! Nan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.