Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Monday 22 February 2021

Keeping in touch via Zoom!

This time last year my husband and I left the UK to come and live in Australia - where our three sons and daughter already live.

  Mickey and my friends in the UK Stampers Network treated me to a 'Bon Voyage' Party!!

We had a lovely day crafting and ended up in the pub...


Little did any of us know that within just a few weeks the world would be a different place...

So when we started having fortnightly Zoom sessions, it became really important to me in lockdown - even if I did have to get up at the crack of dawn!!

If you are in the UK why not join the UK Stampers Network - Zooming is just part of the fun!

Any way back to the Zooms...

We chat... and craft-along...

For the last few we have been including little workshop sessions. I think the first one was exploring scrap backgrounds with Mickey...


Next we had a doodle day with Ina...


This second picture shows work done by Ina's autistic students.


My workshop came next - making little boxes in time for Christmas.


And then we had Ann's rosette decorations - I saw things like this on sale for $25 each in the local market! I don't have a picture of Ann's demonstration model but here is one of Jo's makes after the event.



At the first Zoom in January we enjoyed Sheila's wax frottage technique. I, for one, made lots of backgrounds and they have come in very useful!! Here is Sheila's photo:



Next we had Jo's mini album...




And then Jan's Valentine slider card. Again I don't have a picture of Jan's example - but this was mine:



Then just last week we had Anne's mini tag/gift card album...




Why not come and join in the fun?

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun :-D WoW !! A year - doesn't it go quickly. ? I bet you're glad you moved when you did though ?!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seems like yesterday since you moved, but a lot has happened since then in the world. Isn't it great how people can keep in touch even when far appart with modern technology.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.