Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 14 February 2021

Leigh's "Gothic Valentine" Day 2

 

I am pleased to once again join in one of Leigh's Hops:
Leigh's "Gothic Valentine"
4th Annual Blog Hop
February 13 - 16, 2021

This is my Day #2 Post - Valentine's Day!

As usual I will try to re-post something from before and post something new each day...
Here are three ATCs from 2 years ago and one that I made last year.


 These use some of Leigh's sentiments - find them here - combined with Leigh's background Raggedy Heart Strings and added colour with Copics.

The next ATC is basically a scrap of paper from my stash with a skeleton on acetate - I found this skeleton in my Mum's sideboard!


And for something new I am sharing a card...again quite grungy!


I started with a black card base and stencilled the window with white paint. Once that had dried I drew on the heart and painted in it with reds and pink paint - it should look a bit messy! Again after drying I added the brickwork using white paint through another stencil.
I then added some penwork in black Micron and red and pink paint pens. Finally I attached the Tim Holtz sentiment.



I will add my 2nd day's make to the linky




Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Love that you are sharing old makes... LOVE your new ARCH CARD.. so much detail... it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ATCs, love the Raggedy String Hearts and sentiments! Fab Gothic Arch!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love it! The bricks add so much to the design! Awesome sauce! Love the ATC's with Raggedy Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day and Day 2 of my Gothic Valentine blog hop, so happy to have you joining in the fun again this year! A pleasure to see your past ATCs using my Dark Sentiments and Raggedy Heart Strings and your new one gothic window make is wicked cool!
    Leigh
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    http://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.