Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Friday 19 February 2021

Don't lose your muchness!


CLEVER DEXTER CHALLENGE #14

This month we invite you to join in with


START DATE: FEBRUARY 1, 2021
THEME: Just Because (whatever that means to you)
COLOR PALETTE: Red, Pink, Blue, White, and Dark Red (optional)


Please visit the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog to find out more...

This is my second inspirational make for this challenge.
I am using the image  Alice -  pre-coloured, printed and cut out.

Today's make is an ATC ... Just because!


The sentiment refers to muchness and the quote from Alice in Wonderland:

 The Mad Hatter: You're not the same as you were before. You were much more... "muchier." You've lost your "muchness." 

Alice: My "muchness?" 

The Mad Hatter: [Points to Alice's heart] In there. 


Step One

Prepare the background. This was a variety of Distress Oxide inks applied to an embossed image. It was trimmed and placed on a black card base.



Step Two

I printed and cut out the image using an Exacto knife in places.


And added it to the background. I printed the quote (this is from Vera Lane), trimmed the words and added Black Soot Distress Ink to the edges. I glued these in place and the final thing was to add a tiny dragonfly brad in the corner.


Hope you will come and join us!!


From a small child I always loved to read 'Alice' and so I am going to enter this in the 

Path of Positivity Challenge #88


I was delighted to be chosen as a Top Pick in Challenge #87!



Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Another great creation Susan. Love that quote. So many great thoughts to be had in Alice in Wonderland. I'm happy you found some inspiration with it.

    Thank you so much for joining us during our current challenge over on the Path of Positivity. Good luck in the draw! Congrats on being chosen as a top pick in our last challenge!

    ☺ Lisa D.
    Path of Positivity – My Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.