Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Saturday 20 February 2021

Gift Card Holder.

 

I noticed yesterday that there was a Challenge to make a Gift card holder at

Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge # 20

Funnily enough at our Craft and Chat Zoom meeting today (with UK Stampers Network)

one of our number, Anne Risk, demonstrated how to make a 4 pocket gift card and tag holder out of a piece of A4.

This was my first attempt showing how a gift card could  be placed in one of the pockets. I have used an ATC instead of a gift card.

I decided this paper was two thick to fold neatly into a little booklet so chose a double sided paper which was much thinner (a magazine freebie).

Nine folds were made in the piece of A4 to make 4 little pockets.  I decorated these with a variety of embellishments. 


I then made tags to go in the pockets...


The paper I used reminded me of an old Hero Arts stamp I have - so the tag I made for the first pocket has this on. Stamped, painted with shimmery paint and cut out.



While looking in my floral drawer, I also found one of my favourite Hero Arts negative images. I embossed  it in gold and die cut this into tags to add to two more tags.


The third Hero Arts stamp I used is also a favourite - a Christmas image with baubles hanging from the branches. I stamped this, coloured it with water colour and cut it out minus the baubles. All the tags started with a kraft tag matted with some yellow,  purchased hand made paper with fossilised amber Distress oxide round the edges. 



I will link this to the Challenge



Happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Susan
    This is really cute. If you have some time pls do a tutorial of the A4 folds if I am not bothering you too much. Also I would like to know how you made the little gift boxes for Christmas. Tc stay safe and blessed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.