Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 15 February 2021

Leigh's "Gothic Valentine" Day 3 part 2

   

I am pleased to once again join in one of Leigh's Hops:
Leigh's "Gothic Valentine"
4th Annual Blog Hop
February 13 - 16, 2021

This is my Day #3 Post - part 2
Did you think my last post finished abruptly?
Well it did - I had written that far last night intending adding to, this morning,
 and then totally forgot that I had scheduled it.
It is now afternoon and I checked my computer and there it is posted!!
Ah well..


As usual I will try to re-post something from before and post something new each day...

Firstly a make from the past...2018... my postcard flip book and a few photos from then...






Finally a picture of all the 8 postcards that were inside...


And for something new I am sharing some ATCs.
 I have been making a set of ATCs entitled Love is...
 Here are the next three... Black card, red card, kraft die cut heart, sentiment printed and trimmed with black soot distress ink plus a little more embellishment.






The quote is from John Lennon...

I will add my 3rd day's part 2 make to the linky


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your past flip postcards. What a nice tribute to John Lennon's song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flip book and new ATCs are fab!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ATC's! I enjoyed seeing a Grumpy? from Smeared Ink in the top photo! I have those somewhere but I think they ran away! :) Your newest ATC's are amazing! I love them alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 3 of my Gothic Valentine blog hop, so happy to have you joining in the fun again this year and a treat to have a part 2 for today too! LOVE your blast from the past book, so many gorgeous pages! Wicked cool new ATCs, this is a fun themed collection!
    Leigh
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    http://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.