Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 16 February 2021

Leigh's "Gothic Valentine" Day 4

    

I am pleased to once again join in one of Leigh's Hops:
Leigh's "Gothic Valentine"
4th Annual Blog Hop
February 13 - 16, 2021

This is my Day #4 post but I am definitely going to add another...


As usual I will try to re-post something from before and post something new each day...

Firstly a make from the past... I have three ATCs to show you in this post.
 In this photo you can see my tag book and a heap of ATCs...

  
The ATCs I am going to show you use images from Oddball Art Co



In each case I printed the images and added a little colour with Copics and then trimmed or cut them out. I used scraps of white card and BoBunny Double Dots behind the images.
I distressed with Worn Corduroy distress ink.




And for something new I am sharing another ATC.
Continuing with my set of ATCs entitled Love is... and also a quote from John Lennon...


The background is different - a scrap of brown paper plus Gesso, plus watercolour and then salt.


I then added Romeo - one of Leigh's new releases. I printed this and coloured it with shimmery water colours - you may not be able to see the shine...


Finally I added the sentiment - words printed on the computer. I would really like to get an old typewriter!!

I will add this ATC to the linky




Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. I am loving your ATCs... LOVE IS THE ANSWER! They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATCs Susan, love the background you created for Balleigh Monster’ Valentine 🥰

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 4 of my Gothic Valentine blog hop, so happy to have you joining in the fun again this year! LOL, I just love what you've done here with my new Romeo Balleigh Monster, he's having fun at your house! Wonderful blast from the past too!
    Leigh
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    http://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy watercolor background! The quote is fantastic and Romeo is sooo handsome! Love the peeks back into the past makes, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.