Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Monday 15 February 2021

Leigh's "Gothic Valentine" Day 3

  

I am pleased to once again join in one of Leigh's Hops:
Leigh's "Gothic Valentine"
4th Annual Blog Hop
February 13 - 16, 2021

This is my Day #3 Post

As usual I will try to re-post something from before and post something new each day...
Here are three ATCs from 2 years ago and three that I made last year.


The image on the top left is Leigh's Tree of Raggedy Hearts

As you can see I am pretty keen on spiders... and in this post I am sharing three more new ATCs entitled "I love Spiders":


The image is an old one I had on my computer from 'Just Some Lines'

And for something new I am sharing an ATC. I have been making a set of ATCs entitled Love is. This is the first... Black card, red card, kraft die cut heart, sentiment printed and cut into words with black soot distress ink and bat confetti.



I will add my 3rd day's make to the linky


Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Love All your past ATCs!!!! Your new make is pretty BATTY for blind love!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous past ATCs, and great new one!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. What creepy and great spider images! Your Love is series is a fabulous idea! I love the bats with Love is Blind! Fabtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 3 of my Gothic Valentine blog hop, so happy to have you joining in the fun again this year! A real creepy treat to see your past ATCs again and the new blind love ATC is fun!
    Leigh
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    http://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.