Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Cat Lovers Hop Day 2 and Day 27 of 31 Days of Halloween

 This is a joint make for the Cat Lovers Hop (Day 2) and

 LeighSB Designs 31 Days of Halloween(Day 27).

 I am joining in with the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop

Do pop over and find all the details on Janis' Her Peaceful Garden blog

and also


I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1

Anyway first of all I will share another vintage Halloween
postcard from Vintage Image Craft


Leigh is sponsoring the Cat Lovers Hop - so today I am using some of her images in my Halloween Junk Journal - this completes the last two empty pages!


The sentiment comes from Cats Galore - I printed it, cut it into pieces and added black distress around the edges.


This is also from Cats Galore - I sort of combined the 'triple stamping' technique with 'spotlighting' using a green Tim Holtz paper between the layers.
I decided to colour the cats with gel pens to give them a bit of texture.


This is the Carved Skelly Cat printed on a Tim Holtz paper, cut out and with a little extra colour with my gel pens.


This is Tangled Vampire Cat printed on the green Tim Holtz paper and with a little extra colour from the gel pens.





I will add this post to Leigh's Linky and the Cat Lover's Hop

I am also very pleased to be participating in the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop



Happy Hopping!
=^-^=



26 comments:

  1. Oh! I absolutely love the idea of a cat journal! This looks like fun! Hmmmn.... might have a go at one myself! :) gorgeous kitties!! Hopping along with Cat Lovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page and cats and all design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great assortment of images and designs. Love how you've put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your fun journal pages. Today's seem to be a nod to Janis with all her kitties!! hehe Love the skelly cat - reminds me of the hairless cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great make, Hazel (Didos) x xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE All the cats... Thanks for sharing VIC postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those cats that are finishing up your Junk Journal (love that name), Susan, and the dancing skeletons are too fun! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kitty pages are terrific, Susan! I especially love the Cats Galore triple stamping/spotlight part. Lovely work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely, so many cats in one journal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your cat design! So happy to participate in the Cat Lovers Hop with you this year!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous pages Susan for your journal! Love the spotlight piece using Cats Galore, love all the Spooktacular kitties too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww what an adorable junk journal! So very cute and creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are correct! There's no such thing as too many cats! And what a great way to house your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to think that sentiment on your cute creation was true....but after having so many kittens this summer (and four of them living inside with us now)...I'm going to beg to differ. ha-ha

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea to make a Cat Journal. I just adopted 3 kittens and I started a scrapbook, but I think I need to make a Cat Journal to record all the crazy things they do every day! Thanks for the idea!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Day 27 of my 31 Days of Halloween and Cat Lovers Hop...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with your absolutely wicked cool journal pages bristling with my kitty cats, such a joy to see!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! There is certainly no such thing as too many cats on these fabulous pages! I love these images! I have to grab Cats Galore to have them all! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such fun to make a Halloween junk journal! I love making journals too! You've got some cute kitty images there, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a neat project! So many wonderful elements and great kitty images!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fun journal page, and great way to use those cat digis.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Halloween Junk Journal looks like a lot of fun! Love that you used our sponsor's images!! What a great project and fun coloring. The sentiment strip looks great cut in pieces. I also LOVE the vintage Halloween cards you are sharing. So charming!!
    Thanks so much for joining in our #2020CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.