Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Cat Lovers Hop Day 3

 

This is my third make for the Cat Lovers Hop.

 I am joining in with the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop

Do pop over and find all the details on Janis' Her Peaceful Garden blog


  Instead of sharing a vintage Halloween postcard today I am sharing part of my Halloween bunting which we just put up today. It is a little worse for wear having been in the shipping from England but I am hoping the creases will eventually drop out!


As Ike is one of the sponsors for the Cat Lovers Hop,
 I thought I would use one of her images today.
We are all thinking of Ike and hope that her treatment goes well...


This is a kraft card base matted with a Tim Holtz paper, with black distress around the edges.
I added Ike's Cheshire Cat coloured with markers and cut out.
I used Visible Image stamps for the sentiment and fishbones.
The sentiment is stamped on another piece of paper and on dimensional tape.


In January I also used Cheshire Cat (and Alice - Hatter) in a journal page.
I though I would re-share this too!






Happy Hopping!
=^-^=





23 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, love the photos, beautiful banners and fantastic view, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos and your card is great fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful Cheshire Cat image and I love your card and the journal page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. I have this image too - I should break it out because it's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bunting, Susan, and the card is fantastic! Isn't her the greatest Cheshire ever? Love that you did him as an orange tabby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully creative projects, Susan. That cheshire cat is always up to mischief. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your cat design! So happy to participate with you in the Cat Lovers Hop this year!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and I really love the bunting too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, that bunting is gorgeous, it will drop soon. Love the ginger cat image and beautifully coloured. Cool mad hatter on your journal page.. the cat looks like its just dancing across card and on pages! Happy hopping with Cat Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FUN! I love how the kitty is juggling the fish bones! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so fun! Love your coloring and the mad hatter theme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both projects, the cat looks like he is doing a song and dance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulously, fun card, Susan. The Cheshire Cat looks like he might have had a tad too much catnip :) Fabulous fishbones and sentiment - really love this card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really fun card! The cat is really enjoying himself! Your colouring is beautiful! Ike is so talented and generous. I am praying for her complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. FURRtastic Alice themed make, love it!
    Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how I love how you used Ike's Cheshire cat! Your card and page both look marvelous! Purrfect coloring on the kitty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snicker....that's pretty much how I feel a lot of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of your fun creations! Awesome colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Halloween bunting, Susan! Looks so fun and festive.
    I love this image of Ike's so much. I also have her version of it with tennis shoes on! lol.. Love the sentiment you paired it with, and juggling the fish bones. Genius! Great art journal page, too. So glad to see Hoppers using our sponsor images!!

    I am slowly visiting all of the projects...and I enjoy lingering at each one. I do not want to miss a thing!! Thank you so much for joining in the feline fun at our #2020CatLoversHop.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.