Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Monday 19 October 2020

Day 19 of 31 Days of Halloween

       

Once again Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

For more details go to

Oct 1 - 31, 2020


The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 9am PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1
🎃
~~~~~~~

So let's celebrate Halloween!!
Do join in - with maybe just one post!


Once again I am adding more stuff to my Halloween junk journal and embellishing it a bit more. Today's new page is this:


Again I added twinchies (two inch square pieces of mixed media art) inspired by Laly Mille in the Life Book 2021 Taster Sessions. This time the extras were a spider and web - old stamps from The English Stamp Company.
I added some scribble with a Micron pen.

I added these to this page - the other side has some Oddball ATCs on it.


I will add this page to Leigh's Linky!


Here are some more pictures of other pages...






I am very pleased to be participating in the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop



Happy Hopping!



5 comments:

  1. So much to look and interesting creations as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 19 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with another one of your faBOOlous books! This one is creeping along nicely!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have come amazing work here... LOVE the whole book. That shake skull makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book, some lovely projects in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pouring over every image soaking up all the fabulous details! What an impressive piece of work to have from the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.