Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Friday 30 October 2020

Day 30 of 31 Days of Halloween

           

Once again Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

For more details go to

Oct 1 - 31, 2020


The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 9am PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

You can join in any time with just one post - 
or more!

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1
🎃
~~~~~~~

So let's celebrate Halloween!!
And we are almost there!!

I am just sharing a couple more pages of my Haunted Houses poem book.

This illustrates the poem Haunted Houses by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.


So far you have seen these pages:


Today I have these to share:






I have used Smeared Ink stamps  stamped directly onto the marbled backgrounds. On the left I added some more images stamped on a yellow paper and some Oddball skulls. I finished this page with a bit of penwork. On both pages the verses were trimmed and then had black soot Distress Ink around the edges. On the right hand side I added a Dyan Reaveley edge stamp and two more ghosts. 


I will add these pages to Leigh's Linky!

And I am also very pleased to be participating in the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop


Finally I will just add a photo of my makes so far... The box was intended as a Halloween scene but I am a little behind with that!



My husband made the candlestick for me. I want to get a black candle for it...

Happy Hopping!


 



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages for your booklet Susan!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booklet is turning into really marvelous Spooky pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Poe page. Wonderful background and love the quote. And there are those little ghosts again! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pages in a book, love the ghosts and POE! So many great makes!!! Love the candle holder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 30 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with your wicked cool makes, love everything and your candle holder is divine!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.