Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 21 October 2020

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #594

WOYWW        

It's Wednesday again - I am sorry I didn't get around to many people last week - but thank you for all your kind comments. I hope to visit a few more desks this week.

 I am linking this post to the Stamping Ground.

Here's my desk picture for WOYWW 594!


You can see I am part way through a journal page inspired by
 Sharon Everett at the Forget Me Not Kraft Kabin.
When it is fully dry I will start adding some pen work.

I have finished painting the 8 pages for the Niamh Baly workshop
 so that too is ready for the next step. They are in the back of this journal.

Also on my desk you can see a Christmas card I made the other day using a Graciellie Design image.


Under the workstation you can see a new stamp set from PaperArtsy.

Although I seem to be very slow I have kept on crafting -  I am trying to keep up with 31 days of Halloween which I have done for the past several years. This year my project was to make several little books and a junk journal. I am part way through all of these!

It is also the Great Australian Craft Show this week so I have been watching a few videos online. We are hoping that restrictions will ease soon. Already they have a little, which meant I could see our daughter and our middle son.
 We still cannot have anyone inside the house though.

My husband has come to the end of his current project - renovating this Canadian canoe. Hopefully in a week we will be able to take it out.


While he had a lot of orange paint about he also painted that box for me...


To finish - I am taking part in the Aussie Backyard Bird Count this week - this tree in our garden is attracting many birds!


Anyway, that's all for today - Have a happy WOYWW!


15 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,love the Christmas card design!I do love Paper Artsy floral stamps, they are gorgeous. I have a few, probably about time I actually used them, lol. Love the orange colour, that box is fab. Stay safe, Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card, I do like that stamp. I love that orange colour - it's one of my favourites.
    Have a great week,
    Diana x #19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Christmas card and can't wait to see more of the journal pages. Wishing you a lovely week and a very happy woyww, Angela x20x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, looks like you have a lot going on on that desktop! New PaperArtsy stamps...what could be better!? Your Christmas card is gorgeous! Just love it!! That canoe is fabulous! Love the color and good that he could use the leftovers for YOU! That's always fun right? That tree is amazing in your backyard! Hopefully you will see many a lovely bird as a result!!! Have a great rest of the week! Blessings Felicia #32

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not into Halloween but your card looks fab. Your tree is beautiful too. We have blue tits, coal tits, red caps, sparrows, robins, blackbirds, finches and crows and 5 very annoying magpies that squawk and frighten the small birds away. A sparrow hawk has visited and taken a blackbird, that was a sad day. Oh and pags of pigeons visit us too. And that completes my exciting garden!! Take care with hugs, Sue #35. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our garden Bird count takes place in January, we try to join in. That's a lovely Christmas card and I think the canoe looks great!
    Hugs LLJ 17 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan. Where to start. That journal page looks 3-D from here! Is it? Or are my elderly eyes deceiving me?? I love the Christmas card - and what with journals and cards you don't sound like you are slow and plodding at all!
    Hope you get out in the canoe before too long. It looks great - fantastic colour. The tree is beautiful - is it a bottle brush tree?
    Take care of yourself. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a busy workspace. Love the card . Have a great week and hope you get out in the canoe. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely PaperArtsy stamps and your Christmas card is really beautiful. There's nothing wrong with being slow with art work and journals, some of mine are years in progress hee hee! Make time for playtime indoors & out..
    Happy WoywW Tracey #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Christmas card and the journal looks terrific, it's something I have never tried!
    The boat looks awesome!
    DO stay safe
    Chrissie #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lovely Christmas card design. My son could do with some orange paint for the pumpkins he was painting. The colour he bought didn’t turn out like the sample they had. Angela #36

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute CHristmas card Susan. Glad some of the restrictions are being lifted for you. Good luck with the rest of the Halloween projects. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific card ~ Sounds like your keeping busy! Hubby had a nice project completion too. Your tree is beautiful, if I was a feathered friend I would flock to it too ~ Enjoy your Halloween challenge ~ Love, Karen#40

    ReplyDelete
  14. A celebration in orange this week, Susan! The berries on the tree (pretty!), your lovely card, the canoe and the box! What could be better, to cheer the rather gloomy days we are having here in the UK.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #22

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry I’m late! What a fab page in the making Susan, I bet drying time has you pacing a bit when you’ve got an idea on!! Loving the canoe, it looks fab, what a great colour too, bet you’re really looking forward to a launch day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.