Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 10 October 2020

Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge #511 - Add a stocking

 


  

a new Christmas Challenge every Saturday!

Today Crafty Hazelnut brings a new weekly Christmas Challenge
with the theme 'Add a stocking'.

Do pop over and see the fabulous inspiration from my teamies!

If you enter you could win a prize...

Every week a prize is given to a randomly chosen winner - this is the prize for this week:

Woodland Cottage
Scenic stamps
15 clear stamps

I'm sorry I am a bit late this week - I had forgotten that the hour going on here would have made a difference.
Also hope you don't mind that this is a 'Creepmas' card...

The stamp is an old digi from Smeared Ink (no longer trading) which I tend to bring out every October... coloured with Copics and trimmed with a stitched die.


I have also followed a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


I used several scraps from my stash for the layers on a white card blank.
The bauble was in my 'bits' box - I think I cut it on my Cricut - I don't think I have a die for that...

I hope you will join the

4 comments:

  1. Haha, what a fun image, Susan. Love the bauble.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!
    Isn't it fun to use up the bits and pieces around!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornament was a clever use of the circle element and that image is fun. Glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.