Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 18 October 2020

Have you watched the fairies...


This is my make for the DT team of Outlawz


Sunday - Songs and Rhymes

The  challenge for this month  is to take inspiration from this poem:


Have You Watched the Fairies

(Rose Fyleman)

Have you watched the fairies
when the rain is done,
Spreading out their little
wings to dry them in the sun?
I have, I have!
Isn't it fun?

Have you heard the fairies
all among the limes
Singing little fairy tunes
to little fairy rhymes?
I have, I have,
Lots and lots of times!

Have you seen the fairies
dancing in the air
And dashing off behind the stars
to tidy up their hair?
I have, I have,
I've been there!


Note:  The theme doesn’t have to be taken literally.  You may use any word or phrase out of it for your project.
Here is my card:



The image is coloured with Copics and die cut into a rectangle. It is from Sherry West Art
I added faux stitching around the edges with a fineliner.


I added this to a white card blank matted with teal. I printed the sentiment on the computer, trimmed it and added faux stitching. I put this in place and then added the buttons.


You will find this on the Outlawz  Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge on October 18th.


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, beautiful coloring and adorable image, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.