Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 11 October 2020

Day 11 of 31 Days of Halloween

       

Once again Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

For more details go to

Oct 1 - 31, 2020


The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 9am PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1
🎃
~~~~~~~

So let's celebrate Halloween!!

My starter today is a spooky Portal of Possibility. I have been taking part in the Life Book 2021 Taster Sessions and this was inspired by Melanie April.
What can you see in this water colour creation?



Do you remember the moon behind the scary witch the other day?
It was made with Distress Ink in Crackling Campfire and Mustard Seed.
Well I didn't just make one - I made a few and placed then of 2.5 inch black circles to make ATCoins. 


I then stamped them with a variety of Halloween stamps in black Archival -
Tim Holtz, Marianne, Inca and Stampin Up .


I think they look brilliant in my folder for the little book I am making...


And pretty good on one of the small pages in my junk journal.



I will add this page to Leigh's Linky!






I am also very pleased to be participating in the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop



Happy Hopping!



7 comments:

  1. Happy Day 11 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with these faBOOlous ATCoins, love the background colours!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE those little watercolor icons. They came out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATCoins Susan, love the orange backgrounds and cute stamps!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your ATC COINS... great images on all of them...a great addition to your book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ATC coins, love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them in both of the books! The little coin folder book looks double awesome with them! Loving the new Distress color and it is fabulous on those backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.