Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Day 7 of 31 Days of Halloween

    

Once again Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

For more details go to

Oct 1 - 31, 2020


The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 9am PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1
πŸŽƒ
~~~~~~~

So let's celebrate Halloween!!

Again I have a couple of pages for my Halloween Junk Journal...


This journal is basically a collection of pages about 5 by 7 inches to be bound together at some stage. I have used all sorts of recycled cardboard for the pages - these were sides of a Corona 6 pack carrier. They will all be backed by a coordinating patterned paper - I have either orange or brown in mind. But I am now wondering whether to put them in a back to back book...

Yesterday I was paint pouring - decorating an old table...



Anyway I dipped my two pieces of card into the paint that collected in the cardboard tray...this made pretty spooky backgrounds. They look pretty black and glossy in the photos but there are some ghost-like areas of white...

I then stamped in white archival some real rubber stamps from Smeared Ink (no longer trading).
Finally I just added some Tim Holtz stickers.





I will add these to Leigh's Linky!



I am also very pleased to be participating in the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop


Leigh's beautiful badge reminded me of two journal pages I have made recently and I am going to share them now...

This one was inspired by Niamh Baly


This one was inspired by Iris Fritschi-Cussens




Happy Hopping!



11 comments:

  1. Love all the things you showcased here. I recently gotta know Niamh and have been watching her videos. I'm dying to get her Collage Sheets but shipping is always expensive from Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My those Halloween pages are very spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of new makes Susan, I love the paint pouring one it’s fabulous, I first thought of bats flying around!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... I can see where you might see bats...

      Delete
  4. FABuLOUS pages for your journal... love the white stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cool! Love the simple black and white and the technique you used is great. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous paint pour and the cards are spooktacular. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Day 7 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with all this crafty fun! Your paint pour and ATCs turned out faBOOlous! I see you hate to waste all that dripped paint too LOL!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast challenge again. I like the black and white of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool set of cards - I too like to use up all of that left over paint. They make such amazing backgrounds. thanks of joining in on the fun at lost coast designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such ghostly goodies for today with some lovely florals! I love the black and white a whole lot! Fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.