Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Day 21 of 31 Days of Halloween

        

Once again Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

For more details go to

Oct 1 - 31, 2020


The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 9am PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1
🎃
~~~~~~~

So let's celebrate Halloween!!
Do join in - with even just one post!

Leigh is very kind - she will even let us reshare old makes. This time last year I was making a Halloween scrap book involving lots of tags.

This is one page from then:


This particular page featured
 Leigh's Stack of Carved Pumpkins coloured with Copics and cut out.


I also shared lots of vintage postcards from Vintage Image Craft like this one.


These are a few from this year:








You may have noticed there is a bit of a theme going on here - pumpkins - and I have added a pumpkin to my Halloween junk journal on one of the smaller pages. 
As you can see it is just some pieces of patterned paper and twine.



I will add this page to Leigh's Linky!


At this stage my computer started playing up and I could do nothing with this post - will have to sort it out tomorrow...OK here are some better photos:






I am very pleased to be participating in the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop



Happy Hopping!



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic pumpkin card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin, great idea. Also love those postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting share here. Always adore vintage postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous paper pieced pumpkin! Love your past makes too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 21 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with spooktacular pumpkin themed day of sharing! Love them all!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the vintage postcards! They seem to be the real Halloween for me as they match my memories from all those years ago! Such an elegant pumpkin! Looks great in the journal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.