Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Day 14 of 31 Days of Halloween

         

Once again Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

For more details go to

Oct 1 - 31, 2020


The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 9am PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

You can join in any time with just one post - or more!

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1
🎃
~~~~~~~

So let's celebrate Halloween!!

I have made several books for this 31 Days of Halloween  - so far you have seen something of two of them...

Today, however, here is my little 'Eek" book.


This little book is made with one piece of kraft A4 cut and folded as in the following pictures. I then added scraps of different sorts to it - these were all remnants from working with different techniques over the last weeks...



I then gathered together those spider stamps again and did some stamping.


These are the pages I ended up with:







Finally I stitched the pages together with twine and added some beads.







I will add this little book to Leigh's Linky!
I am also very pleased to be participating in the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop



Happy Hopping!



9 comments:

  1. Loving all the spiders🕷 and webs 🕸 they look fab on your backgrounds!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did your backgrounds and loving those collection of Halloween stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little book, truly titled Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many webs you weave!!!!! LOVE all the different webs... great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this little "spider" book is just great! you have a really fun collection of spider and web stamps and each page has an interesting background to set off your stamping. thanks for joining the lost coast design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rather you than me!!!! Them spiders is creepy. Great pages. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my....I'm sure I couldn't bring myself to make this wonderful book...too many spiders!! thanks of joining in on the fun at lost coast designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Day 14 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with another one of your faBOOlous books! Totally love it!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeky goodness abounds in this little book! So much spider fun and all those yummy papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.