Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Thursday 29 October 2020

Day 29 of 31 Days of Halloween

            

Once again Leigh is hosting 31DOH!

For more details go to

Oct 1 - 31, 2020


The Blog Hop  linky party opens Oct 1st at 9am PDT and ends at 5 to midnight on Oct 31st!
  

I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's page...Day 1
🎃
~~~~~~~

So let's celebrate Halloween!! And it is almost the witching hour!!
Do join in - with even just one post!


I am going to start by sharing a vintage postcard from Vintage Image Craft...


Yesterday I put my Halloween bunting up - you might remember it from previous years!


Today I started by doing an online Collage workshop with Peninsular Papercraft Boutique.
One of the techniques was to use juxtaposition of collage pieces.
I made this which I think is quite spooky.


~~~~~~~~~

Later on I made a Halloween wreath to go on the front door screen.


It is basically a polystyrene ring wrapped with Halloween fabric (cut into strips and pinned).



I then added ribbon and various embellishments (mainly old Halloween earrings!).





I will add this to Leigh's Linky!


I am also very pleased to be participating in the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop



Happy Hopping!



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic, you are so creative, great project designs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 29 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with your absolutely wicked cool makes! Your wreath is faBOOlous!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quiet a spooky collage character! :) Terrific Halloween wreath! I love the earring attachments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wreath and that collage is positively weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your juxtaposition of collage pieces is Hilarious... I LOVE IT! Great wreath... love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooktacular wreath love it!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such FAB and creative project you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.