Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 10 October 2021

Day 10 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

  During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


As usual I will add  daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft. These are from 1910.


In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


Back to the centre of my album - this picture shows how I completed the middle pages.


The top two sections are flaps that lift up to show ATC fold-outs.


These fold-outs have ATCs attached on the front.


The two ATCs have backgrounds from Artfully Musing
The images are from Gecko Galz




I will be sharing these ATCs on Leigh's linky
🎃


I already shared one of my ATC pull outs yesterday_




What you didn't see was one of Leigh's sentiments which are scattered through the book:


This one is beneath the pull-out.


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

7 comments:

  1. Wow...wow..wow...stunning album, I love all the detail and the design, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 10 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your faBOOlous ATCs and album page, thanks for using one of LeighSBDesigns Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great addition to your Halloween Album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween Sayings and ATCs Susan!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Susan, there is so much work in this album, it's really amazing. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATCs are Fab and your album is looking so marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful moon images on you ATC’s! Retro and vintagey are my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.