Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Ike's World Challenges #149 Halloween

 

  This is my make for Ike's World Challenges!




 I have used Ike's Witchy Silhouette which you will find in Ike's freebies.

Just a quick FYI... Ike's images can now be found here:





This is one of my favourite images - I used it before in these cards - which are now each in one of the pockets in my Halloween album.

 

And previously, in this canvas - a pour plus the image cut in vinyl with my Cricut.


Today I am sharing more of my Halloween album which is my main project for this October.



This is a page towards the front.



Basically is is a Gelli pull using acrylic paint and alcohol ink which I then over printed with the image. I added vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges and some penwork.


The words are one of Leigh's sentiments which are scattered through the book:


I cut it into pieces and added the Distress Ink again.

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with




Find Leigh's main post here

I am also adding this page to Double trouble Paper Crafting Challenge #95
as it is a Halloween make... (no washi on this page though)



Happy Crafting!



13 comments:

  1. Your pages are fantastic! I love that you used the same silhouette to create very different designs. I have got to get me a Cricut!

    Michelle, your countdown Crypt Keeper
    https://zombiecrossings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 19 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your faBOOlous Ike's Witchie card, thanks for using my senti, such a treat to see!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to using this image of Ike's and seeing it used each Halloween! Traditions, can't beat them! She does look good on your marvelous background and the sentiment is great with this image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silhouette against your pretty backgrounds. You have quite an album on Halloween. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful job on these, and thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Awesome, and have a great day!
    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your cards!! Your background is so cool on that card!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always lots to ogle and love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clever idea to create a Halloween book full of cards, Susan! It would make for a great gift to some lucky lady to share with her friends next Halloween. I've not been daring enough to try acrylic paint on my gelli plate. You've challenged me! Thank you for sharing all your cards with us at Double Trouble for our Halloween challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the use of that fun witchy silhouette! Great cards! Thanks for playing getting your spooky on with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, the image is really useful and looks great. Best witches lol Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You have been busy with great projects for Halloween! Thank you for sharing them with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous array of Halloween projects, Susan! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #95.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.