Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 11 October 2021

Day 11 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween - Challenge #2

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


As usual I will add a daily retro Halloween postcard from Vintage Image Craft. This is from 1912 by H. B. Griggs.




In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


Back to the centre of my album - this picture shows the flaps which cover
ATC fold-outs.


The right hand side now looks like this when you lift the pull out:


In the middle you can see one of Leigh's sentiments which are scattered through the book:


Halloween is Nigh when Bats take to the Sky

This fold-out has ATCs attached:


The three ATCs have backgrounds from Artfully Musing placed on a yellow card base with vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges.



The one on the right uses Bram Batleigh printed, coloured with markers, then cut out. (I have made several ATCs like this is the past!)


The other two use Grimm Batleigh printed smaller, again coloured with markers, then cut out.



I will be sharing these ATCs on Leigh's linky
πŸŽƒ



Leigh has also got a Challenge together with the hop

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Hop+Challenge 2021


The Challenge is specifically for makes involving Leigh's images or svgs
So I will add these ATCs as my second Challenge entry


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Day 11 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the Challenge spooktivities with your spooktacular Batleigh ATCs and the addition of another one of my Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings, love it!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you love halloween Susan and my goodness what an amazing project this album is! Love those gorgeous ATCs too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FaBoo-lous ATC'S. Your Halloween Album is looking more awesome each day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo loving these wonderful hidden gems of treasure in your album! These little bats always make me smile and brighten my day! The backgrounds look so grand with these little darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooktacular ATCs with all the Batleigh’s and fab backgrounds!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ATCs, love the bats and especially the one in the middle with the pumpkin and the tree. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.