Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Saturday 16 October 2021

Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

  During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


As usual I will add  daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image CraftDid you ever dress as a clown for Halloween? This charming "real photo postcard" from 1914 shows two happy youngsters wearing this popular costume - obviously homemade!


In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


This is one of the pages towards the front of the album.




The image is from Michelle Grant Designs printed on a Gelli pull and with extra colour added with brush pens. I cut this out and added it to another layer of Gelli pull. I added additional vintage photo and penwork.



Underneath the image is one of Leigh's sentiments trimmed and distressed with vintage photo Distress Ink.




I will be sharing this page on Leigh's linky
🎃

And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

5 comments:

  1. Spooktacular addition to your album, love this sentiment!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creeptastc image! Eek! This goes wickedly well with the sentiment! Love it 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 16 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your creeptastic Day of the Dead addition to your fab album, thanks for using one of my sayings, it goes perfectly!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.