Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 13 October 2021

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? #645

WOYWW   

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Is it Wednesday? -Last week I missed book club because I only realised it was Tuesday after I got some 'after' emails. I had read and enjoyed the book too - this lockdown is really getting me down!

I only managed to visit a few of you last week - promise to try harder this week! Just a few worries to contend with...

Anyway follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #645

I have two pictures to share for my 'desk shot'... just two views of the worksurface in our utility room.
In the first picture, the journal page is the start of one thanks to Life Book 2022 Taster Session inspired by Laura Dame.
Can you see that big white tub? I use a lot of matte gel medium - so I invested in a big pot. This is 946ml!
In the foreground there are some new stamps that I am going to use with my Gelli plate...


In the second picture, you can see my junk stamp made of bottle tops - and a new stand that I can keep some of my paints in.


The girls at cafe over the road continue to collect bottle tops for me...


I have watched quite a number of the  Life Book 2022 Taster Session videos but have only completed a few so far - and am behind on my Wanderlust.
Here are a couple of Quirky girls - inspired by Tony Burt and Emma Petitt


These are inspired by Jenny Manno, Tiare Smith and Olga Nguyen


I did the next of Carolyn Dube's starter prompts  in my junk journal - I hope this with remind you of a song...


Hope you are all well - stay safe...
To finish - some of our seascapes:



Happy WOYWW !! Hope to call on more of you this week...

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous work, pages and projects, awesome photos, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that’s a good use of the bottle tops! What a great idea and a good bit of recycling too. Wow, that is a huge tub of gunk as well, I wonder how long it’ll take for you to get through it?!
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the bottle tops! I ordered that size tub from Amazon at a good price, but it didn’t turn up. I did get a refund so I must reorder. Happy WOYWW Angela #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you have been busy with your tasters! your bottle top stamp looks great too! have a good week Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a lot more lessons than I managed! Rock on! I buy loads of gel medium too - usually the 500ml one from Jackson's but they didn't have it the other day, so I just bought a smaller pot of a different brand and it's almost gone already. You can't have enough of that stuff, I agree! Lovely seascapes - I'd so love to walk down that beach right now! Happy WOYWW! xx zsuzsa #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. your printing tool looks great - will try that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! more guilt, I've not got anywhere with my journal pages. Well done you! Nice photos too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always knew that there had to be a very good use for bottle tops. I recycle mine and often wonder what happens to them. I have got some glossy gell from the crafty charity shop, it was un-used for 1.50...still not sure what you use it for but it will be fun finding out!Happy WOYWW? Keep Crafting! Stay Safe. ((Lyn))#18

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pages and I love that song, the page matches the words perfectly! That's a great use for bottle tops and a great way to upcycle.
    Hope you have a good week,
    Diana xx #7

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love seeing your latest projects Susan. You can't be as far behind on Wanderlust as I am - I haven't finished 2018 yet lol. Great idea for using bottle tops too. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's it awful when you lose track of days, these lockdowns.... anyway at least you've been busy with all those taster sessions, I need to get a wriggle on and do more of them too. I also by big bottles of Liquitex mediums, really great value, I try to wait for a sale but I was running low last week and had to order some. Love your seascapes, very jealous. I used to live near the beach and really miss it. Happy WOYWW! Elle #6, EOTC

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in awe of your ability to fit it all in! I have not managed t watch even the few Life Book tasters that I was really interested in but hop I might this weekend - thank goodness they extended it. Loving your versions and all the pages look great. I could use some sunshine for sure cause life is feeling pretty cloudy lately! :D

    Happy WOYWW, back online :)
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pages! And your seascapes are beautiful! Thanks for popping by, I'm running late this week.
    Carol N #24

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a lovely busy desk, Susan, and your pages are great as always. I love the idea of making art with recycled stuff that most people just throw away!

    Thank you for your visit, and I hope you try the folded down squares. They were really fun to do once I'd sorted out how to draw them on Inkscape.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #15

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great journal pages, and wonderful photos! You seem to be having lots of fun! Sorry I'm so late this week, Lindart #25

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.