Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 8 October 2021

Day 8 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


As usual I will add a daily retro Halloween postcard from Vintage Image Craft. This is from 1909.



I have started getting my Halloween stuff out...



~~~~~~~~~~

In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


Back to the centre of my album - this picture shows how I decorated both pop ups at the bottom of these pages - more Graphic 45!


This shows the second ATC holder - another paint sample card stamped with Stampin' Up stamps.

I will be sharing this Halloween pop up on Leigh's linky
πŸŽƒ



This is what thesetwo central pages look like:




These are the two ATCs held at the bottom of this page.



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween ATC you designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ATCs for your album! Love your spooky little town Susan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
      https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
      www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

      Delete
  3. I love the pop up elements- great idea for the ATC's. Your Halloween Album is progressing nicely each day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic album to showcase your ATC cards, beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Watching your fabulous albums in progress is such a pleasure! I love the pop ups! That postcard is also too fabulous for words! Happy 31 Days of Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Day 8 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with 2 more pop-up pages and tucked in ATCs, such fun!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you've done this Susan,and your dancing skeletons always make me smile. Thanks so much for joining in with us again at Lost Coast Designs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just amazing. So well done, love the colors and papers. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh you have Halloween "stuff", I'm so jealous, I don't have much at all. Love your little witch ATC Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.