Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Thursday 7 October 2021

Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge October 2021 ... Countdown to Halloween

          




For today's make I am sharing a page from my Halloween album.
I have made the album from black 'manila folders'.
I added a layer of patterned paper from my scraps, with vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges.
I used a StrumpetStencil with white acrylic on black card for the main image, again adding the Distress ink..
I folded the arms and legs up.


The sentiments are from Lisa's Altered Art.


Finally I added a coffin chipboard.


Hope you will join the challenge!



During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with




Find Leigh's main post here


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!
 

11 comments:

  1. how much fun is that design. Made me smile
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative and fun Halloween card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how unique and clever! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun element and addition to your Halloween Album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Skelly addition to your album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Susan, I love how you did his limbs and beware of me lol Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your designs on your Fab Halloween album.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Day 7 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your skelly page, so fun how his limbs fold up!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card! Thanks for joining our October Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Squawk of delight! I LOVE this! Those legs appearing out of no where are SPOOKacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SPOOKtacular My eyes are giving out! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.