Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Day 20 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


As usual I will add  daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image CraftHere is artist Ellen H. Clapsaddle at her best! Her Halloween postcard illustrations are beyond compare! This one is from 1910.


In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


 I have already shared these pages -



Today I am sharing more pages towards the front of the album.


The left hand side involves a Stampin' Up paper and vintage photo Distress Ink, and a Sizzix BigZ die cut in purple card (Tim Holtz Timekeeper).



The journal page is from Gecko Galz Frightfully Delightful.
 Boo is from Lisa's Altered Art.
The main sentiment is one of Leigh's sentiments trimmed and distressed with vintage photo Distress Ink.


The right hand page contains another pocket containing a Halloween card.


This page involves Stampin' Up papers, another of Leigh's sentiments. The images are from Gecko Galz October Spirits (this month's freebie collage page) and Frightfully Delightful as mentioned above.

By the way Gecko Galz has a hop starting on October 28th


The lovely owl with the orange hat is this month's freebie image for 


This image is another flap - open it and see some more images!


I will be sharing these pages on Leigh's linky
πŸŽƒ


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

6 comments:

  1. EEEE! So much to see and love! I literally can't stop going over these fantastic pages even after I comment! I love the owls and that great clock, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album Susan is full of Spooktacular goodies!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the flaps and hidden pockets of your pages! Looking BOOtiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 20 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with more of your faBOOlous album pages, thank you for using more of my Halloween sayings!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your album has so many spooky fun delights love that fanciful dressed Owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the owl with the hat and the mask, how cool is he/she! This album is amazing Susan, Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.