Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 6 October 2021

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? #644

  WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #644

I have two pictures to share for my 'desk shot'...


The above is pretty untidy but the central item is the Halloween album I am making - this is an ongoing project but if you want to see any of its pages please look at some previous posts!
Secondly my drying/spraying area - I am in the process of doing a journal spread in my little kraft album, inspired by Niamh Baly. The other journal is just there to add some of the surplus spray onto a spare page.


Those of you that were worried about the iron and cling film last week. All good! The main thing is to add layers of baking parchment either side to protect the iron and board. This was the Halloween easel card I made:


I haven't started this week's Wanderlust yet - but I finished last week's - 
Kate Crane's Wanderlust #39


I signed up for the Life Book taster week - but have not managed to join in - not really had a good week! I have been doing some of Carolyn Dube's starter prompts  in my junk journal.


Hope you are all well - stay safe...
To finish - the bottle brush is coming out in the garden...


Happy WOYWW !! Hope to call on more of you this week...

12 comments:

  1. My word, you have been, and still are busy.
    Love the journal page. Am a fan of Kates and have taken quite a few classes with her in the past. She is as lovely as her work.
    Great 'haunting' card.
    Have a good week
    Hugs, Neet 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan. A great ‘Haunt it’ card and your journal pages are beautiful
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 15

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skeleton card is the best Halloween crafting I’ve seen, it made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing! Glad you’ve been enjoying making the journals, what do you do with them?
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post, love ALL the photos. Lots to keep you busy too. Have a great week and Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fabulous plant and so aptly named Susan. Great Halloween card and always love seeing your journal pages. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never keep up with online year long events- that's why I stopped Wanderlust a couple of years back but this year it does look fun! Keep up the crafty work!! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Halloween card Susan, and the Wanderlust #39 project, I'm so behind but I don't care lol. I also love that you have a drying/spraying area #craftgoals lol Happy WOYWW! Elle #21, EOTC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages. I am doing a Halloween journal too. I am a bit late in starting mine, hope to have something to show next week. Angela #8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan, I seem to have got behind this week as there have been lots of distractions but always like to try and visit everyone if I can. Loving your journal pages and the Halloween card is a hoot! Wishing you a very happy belated woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, love the card! Greaseproof paper is a crafters delight really, a silent ironing partner for sure. Also the Reynolds freezer wrap, abs gear fork adhering interesting papers to its one waxed side when ironed.
    I hope your weeks has been Ok really, just that you feel you haven’t done a much as normal in he craft section. It certainly doesn’t look like that from here, really like the Carolyn Dube inspired pages

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried to leave a comment yeserday, Susan, and it disappeared into the ether so I'm trying again! I love your lifebook pages - such gorgeous colours, and what a fun plant in the garden. I could do with some pretty red bottle brushes in the kitchen lol!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #13

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated WOYWW. So many wonderful crafty projects on your desks. I only seem to do any crafting in workshops at the moment, although I do have some colouring homework to do for Tuesday morning. Your Halloween card is fantastic. Ali x #4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.