Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 24 October 2021

Day 24 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

    During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

Leigh has also got a Challenge together with the hop

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Hop+Challenge 2021


The Challenge is specifically for makes involving Leigh's images or svgs

Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!

As usual I will add daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft.


In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...



I will be sharing this page on Leigh's linky
πŸŽƒ

Today I am sharing a page that is under one of the back flaps...



The sentiment is from Oddball Art Co.  The background is a Stampin' Up paper.
Yesterday I shared ATCs featuring Leigh's Poison Apple SVGs.


Today I have used Leigh's SVG witch holding a poison apple...



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

6 comments:

  1. Witch and Hissy are looking quiet proud of the title of this page! I love Hallo-Queen! Too funny! Fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, loving Witch and hissy cat on your fab background!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page and sentiment with wicked witch and hissy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 24 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your Witchy page, my Wicked Witch and Hissy Cat SVG Cutz are very pleased with their Hallow-Queen title...I think she'll give you one of her non-toxic apples this Halloween heheheheh! Thanks for using LeighSBDesigns SVG Cutz!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.