Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 21 October 2021

Day 21 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


As usual I will add a daily retro Halloween postcard from Vintage Image Craft. I rather liked this one... Many Halloween games and traditions in the early 20th century had an emphasis on courtship, romance, the opportunity for love, and offering a peek at what the future holds. This lovely 1910 postcard is a perfect example.




In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


Towards the back of my album I have added two more ATC fold-outs.
These are for horizontal ATCs rather than the vertical ones I shared before.




This fold-out has ATCs attached:


These two ATCs have backgrounds from Artfully Musing placed on contrasting card bases with vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges.



The one on the left uses Bram Batleigh printed, coloured with markers, then cut out. The other one uses Grimm Batleigh printed, again coloured with markers and cut out. These two ATCs are from my stash!

This is another ATC from my stash. This time last year I made a whole bunch of these.


This ATC used an alcohol ink background (with a little bit of foil), stamped in black Archival with this lovely witch stamp that I won a couple of years ago, and placed on black ATC size cards.
Find the witch here Lost Coast Designs Women
Don't forget to click on the pictures to see the witches more clearly.



I will be sharing this ATC fold-out on Leigh's linky
πŸŽƒ



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

6 comments:

  1. Loving Batleigh Bats and Witchiepoo on your ATCs!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATC'S- Spooktacular witch and bats in the neat fold outs of your Halloween album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 21 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with more of your faBOOlous album and ATCs, my Batleigh Bats are thrilled to in on the fun, thanks for using them!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Bats and witch are both awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Batleigh Bros. are looking sharp on in this pull out section! I adore the background for that also terrific witch! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This orange background is amazing, looks great against the black (of course) but it's really vibrant. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.