Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Friday 22 October 2021

Day 22 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

  During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

Leigh has also got a Challenge together with the hop

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Hop+Challenge 2021


The Challenge is specifically for makes involving Leigh's images or svgs

Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!

As usual I will add  daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft.



In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...



Today I am going back towards the front of the book - this uses Stampin' Up papers and die cuts using the Sizzix die Witch Hat, Broom and Shoes (cut from scraps of card in my sash.)


The sentiments are from
 Leigh's sentiments trimmed and distressed with vintage photo Distress Ink.

 



I added a magnet to keep the broom down and hold the legs in. I made these with folded concertinas of card.



I will be sharing this page on Leigh's linky
🎃

I am also adding this page to Double trouble Paper Crafting Challenge #95
as it is a Halloween make...


I am getting to the stage where my book is getting ready for final touches -
I added some gold Tim Holtz washi to these pages


and also on here:


This page is one of my favourite ones so far so I will share it with







While I had the Sizzix die out, I also made a rocking witch card:





And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

12 comments:

  1. Another great page in your album... love the opening of the panel and have the witches legs stretch out, and the pockets. Very cool page. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page with the witchy dies and Spooktacular sentiment! Your rocker card is so cute!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool addition to your Halloween album! Love the legs! And your rocking witch card is a fun and fantastic make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! What fun today indeed! Love the witch's floppy legs and shoes and the rocking witch is delightful! Those little tots are adorable on the postcards! All the details you put into these albums is astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, what a great Halloween album! Love how the witches legs hang down when the flap is raised on this page of the album! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and album with us at Double Trouble for our "Halloween Fun" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally ROCK with your Halloween creations!! I love that the witch's legs hang down like that. So fun!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!


    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the legs and how they pop out, that's so cool. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Day 22 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your spooktacular album page and rocking card! Love the witch legs and the broom held down with the magnet and of course the addition of my sayings, thanks for using LeighSBDesigns digi stamps!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects! You are so creative! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble so we could see these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creations. Love the animations you created
    Thank you for playing along with the Cupcake Inspirations challenge
    Anila DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, such fun, Susan! The witch is fabulous. You are one clever lady! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #95. (I love the skeletons. They look as if they're doing the Highland Fling.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.