Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Monday 4 October 2021

Day 4 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


As usual I will add a daily retro Halloween postcard from Vintage Image Craft. This is from 1908.




In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


If you follow my blog you will have seen a sneak peek of this page a couple of weeks ago...this is an inside page of my album featuring Graphic 45 papers.


The sentiment here is from Becky's Place - and opening it reveals a pop up...


The skeleton image is from Never More Designs Monthly Gothic Challenge and the papers from Gecko Galz Frightfully Delightful


I will be sharing today's Halloween make on Leigh's linky
πŸŽƒ



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

7 comments:

  1. Your Spooktacular album is looking good!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is turning out great, and I enjoy seeing it come together each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous album, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Susan, I really love the witch! I am not making an album but I am compiling a Halloween journal with all my pages this month. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 4 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your faBOOlous pop-up skelly album page!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving how you design your album.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEk! That skelly popping up is frightfully delightful! No pun intended! This is a faboolous page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.