Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Day 5 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween

 During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with






Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!!


As usual I will add a daily retro Halloween postcard from Vintage Image Craft. This is from 1910.



In this post I would like to share more of my main project for this October. It is a Halloween album. I had 4 sheets of Graphic 45 paper in my stash so I used this first. But my album will end up with images from Leigh, Gecko Galz and many more...


As I have already mentioned my book includes pockets - the left hand side of this photo is decorated with Webster's Pages Flower Garland papers and a Gecko Galz image. The 'orange' section is a pocket - which contains the card I shared on Day 1.



This is an undecorated pocket further along in the album - containing another Halloween card..


This is how the card would come out of an envelope. It features Stampin' Up papers, a sentiment and die cuts.


The image is from a serviette which I affixed to card using cling film and my iron.




It is an easel card:



I will be sharing this card on Leigh's linky



And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

11 comments:

  1. Your album is coming along great- if you got it haunt is card is bootiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, super cool album and so full of awesome designs!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, omg... I love that "sexy" skeleton card... LOL!!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge! Remember you can enter as many cards/projects before the challenge ends on Oct 28!

    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage Halloween postcard. They're just so darn charming sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Susan this is just AWESOME! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!
    P.S. Love the hopping skeletons ... made me chuckle! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Skelly!!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card; love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you've got it haunt it, lol, love it Susan Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Day 5 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your SPOOKtacular album pages and fun skelly card!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fantastic easel card! This is sooo cute and giggle producing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.