Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 31 October 2021

Day 31 of 31 Days of Halloween - Countdown to Halloween - AND IT'S HALLOWEEN!

  During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with





Find Leigh's main post here

Leigh has also got a Challenge together with the hop

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Hop+Challenge 2021


The Challenge is specifically for makes involving Leigh's images or svgs

Find Leigh's main post here

So let's celebrate Halloween!! And it's Halloween!!

So a few more decorations have gone up...


My daughter and I carved some pumpkins...


And here they are lit:



As usual I will add  daily retro Halloween postcards from Vintage Image Craft. This is from 1912.


There are a few pages you haven't seen in my Halloween album...



The Boo page above and the page below feature some of Leigh's cats...
The black cats are from Leigh's Black cats Silhouettes





The above set of ATCs are on the back of one of the ATC fold out near the back of my album. They feature images from Gecko Galz - and at the moment Gecko Galz also has a hop - find my page here



I sent a set of these to a friend in a Gecko Galz swap. So pleased they arrived...



I was hoping to add a flip through of the whole book but it is too big a file -


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!

6 comments:

  1. Spooky jack olantern! I am just astonished at this album! Love the raven and cat page and the ATC’s are simply awesome! Thanks for all the inspiring pages this month! Happy Halloween 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Susan so much to look at today! Love all the cats of course, and the ATCs look fab. I will check out the flip through when I get logged on to FB. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Happy Day 31 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with the rest of your faBOOlous page and the flip through video is SPOOKTACULAR! Thanks using LeighSBDesigns digis and SVG Cutz this month and for playing along with us and hope to see you for November's Falling into Winter Hop+Challenge starting Nov 5th!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooktacular page to your album Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Raven, as usual so much to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post! And a great Halloween keepsake album!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.