This is today's post for Oddball Art Co !
You will see a similar post on the Oddball Blog.
For this Oddball inspirational make I have used a ghost image from
During October I have been making a Halloween album. It has several pockets in which I am putting Halloween cards.
(Come back tomorrow to see a page featuring another Oddball ghost)
I have made an easel card to go in one of the pockets - this is the front and what appears as you take it from the envelope.
- Base made from a square black card blank plus an extra square of black card. One side of the base is folded in half to form the easel for this.
- Layers of Stampin' Up Halloween paper on the base and the extra card.
- Ghosts printed in two sizes and cut out.
- I am using CCC151 Premium Mummy's Day sentiment to form the stand.
- Additional puffy embellishments from Stampin' Up.
If you would like to buy any of Lizzy's Oddball images use my DT code: DTSUSAN10
This coupon code is for 10% OFF the entire Oddball Art Website
During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog as I am joining in with
Find Leigh's main post here - I will link this card there.
And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!